Bard at Large
Live Audio Recordist/Archivist
Phone (206) 286-6691
Remote Audio Recording, Archiving, and Advanced Digital Post Production Services
National Academy of Recording Arts and
Good music deserves to be preserved.
We offer professional live audio recording and optional archiving services, with experience indoors and out. Festivals, malls, and concert halls, no venue too large or too small, we do it all. We use the following mobile equipment to record you professionally:
· Tascam DA-P1 DAT recorder
· Sony TCD-D100 DAT recorder
· Shure VP88 stereo single point mic
· Audio Technica AT825 stereo single point mic
· Audio Technica AT822 stereo single point mic
· Behringer MXB1002 10 channel battery powered mixer
· Studio Master Diamond Compact 4-2 XLR
We can also provide a clean output for your laptop recordings.
Check out the links above to see the bands and venues we have recorded and to hear streaming samples of our work.
· Professional audio and video archiving
· Advanced digital post production services
Contact us for rates for your project.
Many thanks to our video partner Jon Dix for the picture above, taken at The Fenix Underground on August 6 or 7, 2004.
You Are One Of Visitors So Far
This site created by ~ The Peacepipe Network